Skip to content

Whitehorse Tragedy

January 30, 2012

One of J.D.’s students was discovered dead in his house, along with the rest of his family and their boarder. They are thinking it was carbon monoxide poisoning. Please keep their families and the community in your prayers.

Advertisements
2 Comments leave one →
  1. January 30, 2012 3:34 pm

    Wow. That is horrible. My prayers and thoughts are with this family.

  2. MomC permalink
    January 30, 2012 3:42 pm

    We will pray for that family Claire and the community, as I’m sure this sad event will touch the lives of many – including the school students and staff.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s